Hadith

Friday, December 19, 2008

End of exam...

Hi everyone,


See you again here, in my shade of blog.


I would like to share with you all,

of a title,

"End of Exam".



Examination is a name those who sits in academic afraid most.

Examination is a place where we can distinguish those who work hard and not.

Examination also is a battle between our

thinking and decision.

Those who have good thinking,

may path a good decision in

choosing which question should be done.

Those who fails to make themselves in,

may found some difficulties out to complete the exam.



I, myself found out that I was in the middle,

in the middle of those who can think

well and make a good decision.

I pretty sure would say that I revealed some problems

in completing the exam in good manner.

I found out that I have lack of exercises in

some specific areas of subjects.

For example,

exam today,

last paper of all subjects,

for the very beginning academic semester,

of a year of break.

I managed to tackle some of the question but

sadly to say I couldnt really grab all the question

as what I did last two years.



When I was doing my diploma,

I entered the exam hall,

happy with knowledge,

out with smile.

Pretty nice I could say I organised myself to understand all the

question and sorted out with brilliant solution of the exam.

Yet,

am here,

in new environment,

in new style of study and learning,

in new brand of knowledge approach,

exam came,

I entered,

but,

out with feeling anxiety.

My mind spinned 720 degree.

I smile but I weep.

I enjoyed but I faded.

Can I say I was shocked with new style?

Maybe.

Perhaps.

Gosh, this wasn't me.

I shouldn't be like this,

acting like this.

I was a different person as what I was last two years.



Reflection I could say,

was,

from this three months of experience I had,

would change a lot of me later.

I prayed,

a good ending I may find later.

As I was appointed by my sponsor to study here,

different from other colleagues in my own country,

I beheld myself as an asset to my country.

I strongly believed I must have to see myself better in the future.

I would recognise today experience mirroring up

better performance in future.

I obtained many morale values here even I was here in

short time of three months,

everything seems to be confronting myself to make me

react better.



Tomorrow,

is again Friday good beginnnig of weekend,

I'm gonna go for a break of few days in Glasgow,

having a good time in winter weather.

Gather warmly with few friends.

Analysing back what I learnt and what should be done to make me better.

Moving myself to a place of new interest,

to see and rationale the goodness of next

few days.



With the ending of the autumn semester,

I would like to wish a Happy good day for

all friend in Surrey University and other friends

all around UK who will have a

holiday of a month break.

To other colleagues around the globe,

I would like to say,

don't waste your good time,

use them wisely,

analyse them critically.

Then, you will

know how relevant does a piece of knowledge worths for you.


Cheers from me.

Hunger young boy seeking for knowledge.

No comments: