Hadith

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Eid Adha..

To express,

I would like to say my highest gratitude

to Allah for this chance to stay in earth to pray to Him..



To add,

Also,

Am so glad to be here as I met this 1429 Eid Adha.



I would like to say thank you so much to my father and mother.

Thank you so much for both of you that helped me very hard.


Without both of you as help from Allah, I could not come across as today.

Hope both of you will get Mabrur Hajj.



I would like to extend my highest apology to all friend and any parties that if I

ever hurted or irritated their heart.

I am just a normal person who always have wrongdoings in list.

I try to mitigate some in few times.



Last but not least, I warmestly hope to Allah, please forgive any of our wrongdoings

in any times that we remember or even lost.

To You we spend and stick our tongue, action and decision with.


Salam.

No comments: