Hadith

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Rehabilitation of Islam.

Assalamualaikumwarahmatullah.
And a blessed good evening to all people.


We meet again here in my blog.
Today I would like to share with you.
A topic.
Topic on Projection of Islamic movement in future.


To start.
Globalization.
Spreads everywhere today.


Business!
Education!
Properties!
People!
Soul!


Expand parallelly with globalization.


BUT!


One thought arose in my mind.
It came across in my mind quite frequent.
Asking me to pen down in this blog.
To share a partial of my thought with people.
Today I come and pen down those hidden in my mind.



It is a thought of religion.
What religion?


Yes~


It is about Islam.
Can Islam regain back the dignity as such the past they have?


To add.
Last week.
On Sunday, 16 November 2008.


I attended one talk session that took place in Surrey University Teaching Block 16.


Given a name "Remembering Our History" (ISK - Ingat Sejarah Kita).
That talk mainly expressing about our Islamic Historical Timeline and back forth history.


History about existence of Adam (pbuh).
History about Ibrahim (pbuh).
History about all Prophet and their Prophecy.


And the peak of the talk was about Islamic society after Prophet Muhammad (pbuh).


How Islam been created by Muhammad?
How the muslim faced the difficulties?
How Islam expanded from just a small figures of devotee to certainty of thousands after that?


At the final stage,
How the society falls from the highest point to the lowest point of performance.


My intention was on the last part of it.
Fall of Islamic Ruling system - Khalifah.
Today.
We live here in world without a single brave leader to lead.
We have been depressingly urged to be at the lowest of our stand.

Sometimes,
I feel like crying inside in my heart.
O Allah I cry.
Feeling "Khatamullah".
Fear of Allah.

We are in the end of our stage.
People keep on continue forgotting Rabb Ilahi.
I am wondering.
When the bright sight of Islam will return?
Even we are a muslim today.
We are in our weakest point.
We stand our Islam deen secretly in heart.
Nor as a group of people.
We pray together in Mosques, but plenty in uncertainty.

Why?

Because.


We don't have a LEADER.

What is a leader?
How to define a leader?
How important the leader for us?



To comment.
Leader I see is a Khalifah.
We have no Khalifah.

O Allah.
Please gives us Hidayah.
Please open our heart.
Show us the siratul mustaqim.
We beg to You O Almighty.
You O Allah the only one we believe and praise to.

No comments: