Hadith

Sunday, November 30, 2008

A friday of Nov 28

Hi fellow reader,

Meet you again here.
Just to share with you a story of a friday.
Yesterday was friday 28 Nov 2008.
To inform, I got two big event yesterday.
It took me 48 hours unrest.
What were they?

huh~

They were Webfolio and Project presentation.
Last week was a week of so-called-tired for me.
I got a so tough event that I will never forgot till the end.

huhu...

My university account alleged to be suspended for 48 hours started on wednesday till friday.

OMG~

Do you knew?

I got to submit my webfolio on that friday too.
I was very helpless on that wednesday.
I was very tired.
Tired of not having enough sleep and restless body.
I struggled to meet It service desk and told them the truth behind that thing.
After spending a one-hour discussion, my account left unbanned back.
Thank god.

Then.
I continued write up my webfolio and at the same time prepared the project presentation.
Everything was smoothed.
Thank god again.

But yet,
today,
Saturday 29 Nov.
My head was so heavy.
I got headache.
Quite severe.
Too many focus on laptop screen and focus on writing up.
Yet, I managed to complete the assignment on time.

Allah~

Thank you so much for this feeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

focus is good but not too much~