Hadith

Thursday, November 13, 2008

A headphone.


Huh.
It is quite a long time I have not writing up in this blog.
Just keep in changing the template without a value of writing.

I quite busy with struggling in understading what is been taught in the class and wrap up them right after the class.

Today.
I got some times to spend on this blog.
So let's us chatting.

Well~
I bought a headphone with mike.
LOGITECH brand.
Price at GBP 12.
What a sacrification of saving I spent on.
ngee..

The reason why I bought this headphone is just ONE and ONLY one.
To talk peer to peer with my families and my err, my love one ever. ngee...

So.
That's all folk for the moment.
See you all bit later.

Adios amigos!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"The reason why I bought this headphone is just ONE and ONLY one.
To talk peer to peer with my families and my err, my love one ever. ngee..."

>>u care about the others.. thats y i love u..