Hadith

Friday, September 12, 2008

What a Thursday; 11 Sept 2008

Hi guys.

Nice to meet you again.

It has been a sixth day I been here, Guildford.

Lots of stuff grabbed.


Anyway.

Just to share you some ideas.

I woke up this morning at 3.40am.

I went to the gathering, err, we had our breakfast (sahur).

We ate rice that we took from Quiet Centre, what is that centre is, well.

It's a place for moslems to meet, likely to say a musalla.

=)

Later, I went back to my room.

I did some revision on mathematics, least square method. It's fun yet attractive as I can't get the right answer up to time I had to go for class.

I feel unsatisfied.

huhu. I am gonna finish solving that question till I got the right answer.

Then, I went to class.

What I the earth, my class started at 9.00am until 6.00pm.

I totally flatted.

My head was like drying and keep on sucking off as many subjects covered today.

I really need a break for the moment.

Yet, now is 6.42pm.

huhuhu.

My friend and I will cook for our dinner (breaking our fast actually).

So, meet ya again later.

I love to write.

Do comment me if I seem to be out from the right path ya!

No comments: