Hadith

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Early morning breakfast before fasting.

Hi evrybody,

morning,

Today is Saturday Sept the 20 2008.

It is about two weeks since I arrived to Guildford.

Yeah.

Lots of stuff I met here.

Bad and good.

Twisted and spiral.

Up and down.

Friendship and rival.

You can found them here, plenty to dig in.


Whoever, shall may stay in good house they build it with good ornament and whoever shall be vice versa then it may have bad ornament in their house.

After about 7 hours of sleep, i gather back my strength, no more bad mood, cheers, i restore my energy.


It is 3.50am, I am going to have my breakfast (sahur) for Subuh will be at 4.48am.
It should be nice.

=)

My room looks messy, I haven't neat them up, need to work out on it later.

Yes~

One thing I found about myself yesterday, I totally lost of my diploma's knowledge, I can't remember them clearly as I had last time, I need to refresh and refresh and revise and revise and restore and restore.

I don't want to be left behind.
I aim for first class honour!

God please help me!
Only YOU I beg for assistant and guidance!

By the way, what I have to do now is, do whatever god prevails us to compromise with, plant good deeds, and put lots of effort on my lack and my bad.

Dear my life partner, please hear to me.
I miss you so much.
Whoever is the best is you who are my best one ever cope with.

No comments: