Hadith

Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Wednesday, Sept 3 2k+8

This time, 7:57 a.m.,

Just as the sun starts to bright.
I wrote this as to fulfill my another dilemma in my life.
Dilemma that will bring me into new era.
Can I consider it as a good or a bad idea?
O god,
Him who knows all of us what us will be ahead.

After several months,
I would say about January until now,
Journey,
After spending hundred of hundred notes of ringgit,
After meeting from bottom people until the supreme officer,
today,

Wednesday and future,
I will be a new guy.
A guy named adult.
Adult that will be placed into community.

After a long vacation,
perhaps since last May 2007 until today,
I have sometimes can be said as wasting my time by few yet I consider it as a time for me
to schedule my ahead planning.

What in the world,
I am,
as the time goes by,
what I am focusing and targeting few years ago,
today,
been achieved.

As projected and planned,
today, Wednesday,
I will be going to a place,
called abroad.

O God,
All pupils and students drive their studies and dreams to be there.
Yet, I do dream it last time.

Yes,
At first wave,
I sunk,
Never mind I said.

May be it is not been fated to me.

I went through another wave.
I set my will.

O god,
Today,
I see the sun shines well pretty.

For another few hours,
I will leave my lovely house, my wavy bed,
my untidy room, my lexmark scanner,
my mom and my dad.

oh so sad.
yes,
i am sobbing now.

It will take me about two years for I will meet them again later,
god willing.

I apart temporarily from my granny named tok gayah.
She has no word when I left her.
For I love all of my family members.

That's the challenge.

I am in a new era.
I need to build my own self.
Nobody will crave it for me.

I want to be somebody ahead.
Somebody or someone that can serve to world today and day after I pray.

I dream alots.
I want to be what I am aimed to be.

O god.
Help me.

I wrote this.
To encourage me, perhaps, my friend out there.

I believe,
Everybody has been stated with their own destiny.
And,
I do believe,
This is my destiny,
Destiny that need to be in a long journey,
yes,
I admit it,
I will go through them.

My god,
I pray to You,
I want to be your good servant,
I wish to serve others in good behavior,
For that,
Show me the right path,
O god,
that should I walk and crawl.

Last word.
I love abie and umie.


8:23 morning, Wednesday, Sept 3 2k+8

No comments: