Hadith

Saturday, February 18, 2012

What is a knowledge?

Assalamualaikum and good morning all.

Am just can't sleep now, perhaps, gonna sleep after sometimes, and, from there am thinking of sharing some thoughts with all, now!!~~

What you guys know about knowledge?
How do you define knowledge?
When will knowledge play its role?
Which knowledge is necessary at certain time?


You know what peeps, sometimes when we study or read, I believe most of time,=) we tend to scope in our reading towards the texts, the wordings, the cherishness fruitfulness of the phrase without really analyzing the important of that reading or study.

This happen to me when I read back my undergraduate dissertation. To some extend, I really see myself as very beginner in writing and understanding appropriate value of knowledge.

I am totally fully encouragedly agree with a quotation saying that when you read alot you will eventually get to what you find in. You read less you gain less pristine understanding of knowledge.

BUT!!~~

Is it just read and read and read read read read read read blurghhh~~~
Will gonna be mad and definitely having extremely brain saturating at the most peakable highest madnest point..~~

So, to appreciate the reading in junction with digesting the knowledge, DO NOT act the passive reading. What in earth is that means? (@<@)

zzzz...sleepy now..continue later...

No comments: