Hadith

Saturday, October 18, 2008

About a lab....

Today is...
Oct 17 2008...
Six weeks gone...
Gone with a blew of the lab thing...
There is...
Few good things learnt and several off...

With two weeks left, I....
I need to complete the lab....
At first glance....
It is just a simple mini project....
An audio amplifier....
Using PreAmplifier as the first stage of design...
Followed with Tone Control Circuit as the second level of project...
And..
Output stage as to improve the audio signal before left the design....

Yet,
Everything scattered...
Scattered with unknown question mark....
I still...
I still in confuse feeling and incomplacent....
Incomplacent in building up my understanding in designing even testing them...
What should I do?
I need mercy even hidayah....
I need Hidayah to vulnerably exposing me to circuit analysis....

No comments: